CADian ARCH is the architectural third-party application which used to run under AutoCAD, having TADD-5 as its name. This application has necessary features for drawing architectural drawings with its solid capability.
CADian ARCH, which was released as an architectural third-party application in 1990 for AutoCAD and was used in AutoCAD for a while getting good responses from architectural engineers, has been developed to run with IntelliCAD as a low-cost architectural application, keeping the features and performances as same as those in AutoCAD.
Those who are familiar with CAD systems using digitizers, defining short keys, and so on, do not take a long to start to use this program right away with less hassles due to its easy interface.
Hence CADian ARCH has been developed analyzing real fields and even working environments, a variety of utilities such as floor plan, Beam, Column, Slab and Drawing list are very easy for users to use and very helpful for drawing tasks.
Many institutions have selected this application as the education tool for their students, and it becomes one of the standards for governmental offices as the architectural program
1. Plan Drawing
Drawing center lines & walls and inserting walls to drawn center lines
- Various doors and windows with different details based on scales
- Selections of doors and window frames and a variety of finish types of walls
- Drawing columns, stairs, elevators, escalators, and parking lots
|2. Elevation or Section Drawing
- Various and convenient elevation door/window drafting
- Drawing balconies, shutters, lightning rods, and curbs
- Various and convenient section door/window drafting
- Drawing wall cross-sections double wall, blocks, bricks
- Designing stair rooms, beams, and slab cross-sections
|3. Dimensioning and Hatching
- Detailed dimensions
- Various dimensioning methods other dimensions, dot dimensions, selected-object dimensions
- Architectural hatches (automatic hatching for difficult patterns such as for bathrooms,
balconies, living rooms, elevation)
- Different selection methods for hatching in order to handle complicated shapes
4. Drawing beams, slabs, colums, and drawing lists
5. Drawing steel members (H-beam, Angle, Channel...etc)
6. Other features
- Detailed drawing with user-defined block registration
- Generating automatic measure, cross sections, drawing names, and deployment levels
- Selection text tool, room names, areas, test frames, and box drawing
- Tables, comparisons, revision marks, layer management, and spelling chek